Started and completed in 1948, the construction of the school on the new Revolution Avenue was an important event for the Lasallian community of Puebla, this work won the recognition of the poblana press of the time as the first school to “build a large education building ”that served as an example for other private schools to follow the tendency to build their own buildings.
Seven years later the second constructive work of the Lasallians in Puebla would begin. On February 20, 1955, El Sol de Puebla published the note entitled “Colossal Auditorium in the Benavente College” in it reported on the beginning of the construction of an auditorium with a capacity for 2,000 people in the Benavente College with the aim of commemorating the 50 years after the arrival of the Brothers of the Christian Schools in Puebla.
25 Oriente 9, Colonia El Carmen, Puebla, Puebla, México. C.P. 72530